Calle Atocha, 43, 3º- 28012 Madrid | Telephone: +34 91 429 95 79 | Email: email@example.com
The current Royal Palace or Oriental Palace is located in the same place where the primitive fortress existed until the destruction by a fire in the Christmas Eve of 1734. The first stone of the new Palace was replaced on the 7th April 1738. A plumb box with many gold and silver coins minted in Spain and America was placed there, forty meters bellow ground.
Find more in Madridpedia.com